Children & Teens
Deputy Member Black Belt Test
Training techniques for testing from White Belt 10th Grade to Deputy Member Black Belt (4 Years old to 17 Years old).
- Display all hand, blocking, and foot techniques from White Belt to Black Belt.
- Display 11 Hyungs(Patterns) from White Belt to Black Belt.
- Display Sword(Gum), and Staff(Bong) Hyungs.
- Display 1-2-3 Step Sparring Techniques.
- Display Pressure Points, Throwing, and Take-down Techniques.
The art, and science of Board Breaking.
- 2-3 boards at once with hand, and foot techniques.
The art, and science of discipline, and controlled sparring techniques(NO Contact). 3 Minute sparring time - Non-stop.
- Against 3 opponents(members of any rank).
- Against another rank Black Belt.
The art, and science of proper Kicking, and Punching on the kicking pad, focus pad, and the punching bag.
- All techniques from White Belt to Black Belt.
Physical, and mental exam testing for body, mind, and spirit.
- Sitting leg splits.
- Beam hopping.
The art, and science of Reading, and Writing Requirements.
- Required reading, and making a book report of 100 to 300 words of a book that is chosen by Grand Master 'Hud' for the member to read.
- Write a thesis(essay) on "What it takes to become a Black Belt within Hwa Rang Mul Sul system. What have you accomplished as a member training under Grand Master 'Hud', and in your life over 500 words.
All members who pass the Deputy Member Black Belt Test will receive a certification Black Belt from Korea, and a certificate from the Federation within the Hwa Rang Mul Sul system.
"ONCE A MEMBER HAS PASSED THIS TESTING FOR THE DEPUTY MEMBER BLACK BELT, HE OR SHE WILL FEEL VERY QUALIFIED TO CARRY THE RANK AS A BLACK BELT WITH PRIDE, HONOR, RESPECT OF ONESELF, AND HAVE GREAT CONFIDENCE IN ONE'S LIFE AS A HUMAN BEING. WITH THIS ACHIEVEMENT; NOTHING WILL NEVER EVER STOP YOU AGAIN IN YOUR GOALS IN LIFE".
Grand Master "Hud"
Copyright © 1970 - 2012 The Korean Hwarang Martial Arts Federation®
Web Design by Photo Illustration®